Improving Citizen Engagement and Experience explores some of the most effective practices, strategies and technologies government departments use to improve experience and deliver customer-centric services. This event is designed to help organisations keep up with changing expectations and develop a citizen-oriented approach to policy creation, decision making and service delivery to drive customer satisfaction and improve public service outcomes.
In today’s complex world, the Australian public sector is increasingly seeing the value in engaging and involving citizens in decision-making processes. Changing service expectations and the emergence of digital technologies and modern communication tools are also exerting pressure on organisations to respond by taking a customer-centric approach to service delivery. To encourage meaningful dialogue and optimise customer experience, many government departments have sought innovative strategies to improve engagement and better involve citizens in policy creation and service design.
- How can government transform the way they engage with citizens and adopt a customer-centric mindset to service design?
- How effective are current engagement mechanisms for enabling co-design of services?
- How can organisations accurately discern the needs of customers and provide tailored services to improve overall user experience?
- How can organisations implement omni-channel technologies to enhance digital engagement and improve efficiency?
- What are the most effective ways to turn customer insights into actions and use data to improve decision making?
Improving customer experience through effective communications and service excellence
Pre-Conference Workshop - Monday, 25 June 2018
Public sector departments are constantly under pressure to deliver more effective and efficient public services. As such, government organisations at all levels are increasingly prioritising the customer journey to improve overall experience.This workshop provides you with the necessary skills and know-how to improve your communication and engagement capabilities to meet changing customer expectations and improve service delivery.